Learntitle has had another course approved in the District of Columbia:
The Closing is Over but What About the Post Closing
This course is approved for 1 credit.
The following is an outline of what will be covered in the course:
Eye on the Prize/ Get it Closed
- Fiduciary Responsibility / Commitments
- Risk Factors
What Is Post-Closing?
- Lien Release and Trustee Services
- Original Documents
- Culture – the details
Recording – Priority
- Importance of Immediate Recordation
- Policy Liability / Gap
- Customer Satisfaction
- Underwriter Relationship
- Minimize Title Liability
- Supports prompt funding
- What is E-Recording? How does it help?
Follow the Money
- Insurance, Taxes, High Risk Items
- Good Funds vs. Collected Funds
- 3 way reconciliation
- Consumer funds
- Balance in Files
- Protecting consumer funds
Lien Release Tracking
- Have a process
- Follow through
- What to do when you can’t wrap it up
- How does it all work?
The Challenge of Change
- Getting Staff buy in
- Creating a culture that supports thorough post-closing processes
Presenting this course are:
National Sales Manager
Tanner Law, Ltd.
16B Gooding Ave,
Bristol RI 02809